You can change your payment method in your Personal Pages, mobile app or mobile web. (Note: As a security feature, after saving your credit card information, the only visible items are card type, partial card number, and the expiration date.)
The instructions for changing payment methods within your Personal Pages are shown below, but note that changing your payment method within the mobile apps varies by app (iPhone, Android, Windows, Blackberry, Amazon Fire, or mobile web). In all cases though, visit the Settings within the app, then select Payment Methods or Payment Method Management. Tap to sign up for or adjust Parkmobile Wallet or link your PayPal account, or tap to add or change a credit card. Enter the information where required to change or add a payment method and tap Save to complete.
To change your payment method in your Personal Pages:
1. Sign in to your account with your login credentials.
2. From the left navigation list, click Payment Method. The Payment Method page appears with your current payment method information shown.
3. Choose which payment method you want to add or change by clicking either Manage Credit Cards, Manage Parkmobile Wallet, or Manage PayPal:
4. To add or delete a credit card or make a different card primary or secondary, click Manage Credit Cards.
5. Click Edit Card next to your primary or secondary card to enter new information to overwrite the existing information. Credit card fields appear at the bottom of the page (and will appear blank).
6. Enter the information for your credit card, and then click Save.
7. To add a second credit card to your account click Add Secondary Card to enter the required information and click Save.
8. Click Manage Parkmobile Wallet to sign up for, cancel or adjust your Parkmobile Wallet. (Be sure to check if Parkmobile Wallet is an accepted payment method in your parking area by clicking the link ‘Click Here to see where Parkmobile Wallet is accepted.’)
9. Choose to use Parkmobile Wallet as your payment method, set your load amount and enter the required contact information and click Save.
10. Click Manage PayPal to link to or create a PayPal account to serve as your Parkmobile account payment method.
11. You will be directed to PayPal’s website to enter the required information there. (Be sure to check if PayPal is an accepted payment method in your parking area by clicking the link ‘Click Here to see where PayPal is accepted.’)